Isabella Maria

Isabella Maria
Her 3 week pictures... such an angel!

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Stealing Kim's Idea of Posting Quizzes

I thought this was something others may be interested in taking. However I am surprised by my results, as I am left handed, and mathematically retarded. Hmmm....

Are you left or right-brained?
http://tickle.com/quizzes/show/3022
My result: Left-brained
Most left-brained people like you feel at ease in situations requiring verbal ability, attention to detail, and linear, analytical ability. Whether you know it or not, you are a much stronger written communicator than many, able to get your ideas across better than others. It's also likely that you are methodical and efficient at many things that you do. You could also be good at math, particularly algebra, which is based on very strict rules that make sense to your logical mind.



Who should you pick for President?
http://tickle.com/quizzes/show/13495676
My results: Democratic Candidate Barack Obama
Your values are most aligned with those of the Democratic Party. The Democrats advocate for social freedom and free enterprise with Government oversight and intervention. Democrats believe that government should play a role in alleviating poverty and social injustice, even if it requires a larger role for government and progressive taxation. Barack Obama is a junior Senator from Illinois. He is the first African American to be a major party's presumptive nominee for President of the United States.

5 comments:

kimberkara said...

Right-brained
Most right-brained people like you are flexible in many realms of their lives. Whether picking up on the nuances of musical concerto, appreciating the subtle details in a work of art, or seeing the world from a different perspective, right-brained people are creative, imaginative, and attuned to their surroundings.

People probably see your thinking process as boundless, and that might translate to your physical surroundings as well. Some people think of you as messier than others. It's not that you're disorganized, it's just that you might use different systems to organize (by theme, by subject, by color). Straight alphabetization and rigidly ordered folders are not typical of right-brained behavior.

You are also more intuitive than many. When it comes to reading literature, you probably prefer creative writing or fiction over nonfiction. And when it comes to doing math, you might find you enjoy geometry more than other forms like algebra.

YOU SUCK. TICKLE MAKES YOU SIGN UP BEFORE GIVING YOUR RESULTS. THATS OK, I GAVE THEM YOUR INFORMATION!

I'm Scooter, but I might be a troll. said...

Please tell me you will research the two major candidates and the minor ones as well rather than invoke your sacred franchise, your vote, a right that was ensured by the deaths of millions of American soldiers over the last two hundred years and gained through the toil and effort of suffragettes not eighty eight years ago.... on the advice of an internet quiz.

Seriously. For reals, yo... not to mention that your husband is in the vote-protection business...

Andrea said...

Kim- you're an ass for using my info, but that's OK. I still heart you.
Mark- yes. I have been researching (not a whole lot) the candidates. The deciding factor on my vote for our next President will indeed not be from an internet quiz. While I am kinda dumb at times, I am not THAT dumb.
:)

I'm Scooter, but I might be a troll. said...

YOUR DOG IS SICK. THIS IS A SERIOUS ISSUE THAT EXEMPTS YOU FROM MY WRATH.

Eesh. What if you had had a long shift during the voting hours?

You're a nurse, for God's sake, you contribute to society greatly just by doing that every day.

Good Lord, IT WAS YOUR QUIZ, not you personally, that gave me an IDEA for a blog post that was really aimed at my idiot stepfather.

I concede that I could have been less ambiguous.

Andrea said...

I obviously took everything a little personally. Sorry Mark. I hope I didn't offend you, I apparently got a little bitchy. I hope there is no harm done. I still heart you too.
:)