Isabella Maria

Isabella Maria
Her 3 week pictures... such an angel!

Friday, August 1, 2008

Last Night

Last night was cool. First of all, Aaron and I went to dinner with Kim, Chris and Sadie to DeLucas. It was pretty good. We had fun. Sadie learned how to dance with a fork with a breadstick on the end of it like Benny and Joon. :) She never ceases to amaze me with her cuteness.
After hanging out with the family that night Aaron and I went home and snuggled with the dogs. I took a nap, Aaron went to bed for the night like normal people do. After I woke up from my nap I went to George's house at like, Midnight. He was having a few people over for a bonfire. Naturally, I stopped at Kroger on the way there and picked up S'more fixins.
It was a nice night to be sitting out by a fire. It was pretty. Billy, Little Billy, Dave, George and I sat out and just talked. After a while Bill and Billy had to go home, seeing how Billy is like, 4. Dave went in the house to get a drink and George and I were outside talking when we saw what I at first thought was a firecracker. But no sound went off, and we realized it was not a firecracker at all, it was a friggin shooting star. It was AMAZING. It at first looks like any other shooting star, little white dot, just brighter than any one I had ever seen before. Then it had a LONG bright blue tail or trail or whatever you call the thing that is behind a shooting star. I guess it actually hit the atmosphere and burnt up, causing the amazing colors. It took a few seconds for all the color to dissipate in the sky, which is different from a firework, which the only thing that remains after it burns out is the smoke. It was definitely not that we saw. Too bad Dave had to be inside for it- it was definitely a cool thing to see!
Super Dave came over later. I don't know him but he seemed like a nice guy. I know he did King Bong last year at Szabo's party so he had to be at least somewhat cool! :) Then we all went in and watched the movie Dead Alive. Man, was that a vile, grotesque, gory movie. It was a really, REALLY bad zombie movie from the 80's. Either the director's aim was to make it hilarious, or that was definitely the worst acting I had ever seen. For crap that bad, they had to be doing it on purpose. lol.
So it was a good night. I am going back to bed now. Gotta work tonight.
Blah!

1 comment:

I'm Scooter, but I might be a troll. said...

Just think, if it weren't for our thick atmosphere, you could have been witness to a huge rock taking out a town!