Isabella Maria

Isabella Maria
Her 3 week pictures... such an angel!

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Old Blogs so I can erase my second blogspot account

I used to have another blogspot.com account but I never use it anymore. Here are the old posts I had on it. I will put them here so I don't lose them... but I do want to erase the old account. I hope I am not doubling up on the old blogs I am posting. Hmmm I will have to double check that. For some reason I just can't erase my old blogs. This is probably why I still have every nursing school paper I have ever written. I guess I just value my thoughts. :) Probably because I have so few of them. LOL




This week
Hello! Since Aaron had to leave for National Guard Annual Training this morning, we made a point of spending some time together before he left. Thursday we had dinner at Joe's Crab Shack in Ann Arbor because they were having a fundraiser for Mott. 10% of what we spent went toward building the new hospital. It was good!!! Then Friday we went to the Simpsons Movie, which was funny! After that we spent a grueling 1+ hrs looking at paint for the new house at Home Depot, and then out to dinner again. Good LORD there are a lot of paint colors out there. And if any of you are creative or anything and have cool ideas, please let us know. Right now we are wishing that we could afford an interior decorator... at least for paint. We want a deep burgundy wall color for our bedroom but can't figure out a way to do it without making the room all red and boxed in feeling... grrr.....Picking out paint for the "baby room" is exciting because even though we aren't even trying to have a baby yet, it is proof to me that we will soon enough! It is exciting! I want nothing more than to be pregnant. We know it isn't quite the right time yet, but I can't wait for the day when all of a sudden it IS the right time!Anyhow, it stinks that Aaron has to be gone for 2 weeks but hopefully I will be so busy packing and preparing to move that time will fly by...PS- if any of you reading this are on this site to blog too, can you please tell me how I am supposed to put pictures up here, and how I can put my friends' blogs on the right hand side of the page like other people do? I don't know how to do that yet, but I would like to! Thanks much! :)
Posted by andrealamorand at 4:55 AM 0 comments
Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Friends and Support
This won't be an incredibly long post, I would just like to say how blessed we are for having the friends we have. I sent out an email about our new house to the Phi Sigma Pi alumni listserv and got literally 10+ different people emailing me back within 24 hours to congratulate us. It is just a good feeling to know that even if you don't see them as much as you would like, there are friends out there who care about you and would be there for you in an instant. Even years later I can still say that joining Phi Sigma Pi was one of the best decisions I have ever made. It DEFINITELY changed my life for the better. =) I love and miss my brothers!!PS- for those of you who don't know already, I met Aaron through Chris Szabo, a Phi Sigma Pi alumni. His Halloween Party in 2003 is where we met. :)
Posted by andrealamorand at 11:01 AM 0 comments
Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Nickelback
Last night we had an opportunity to go to the Daughtry/Staind/Nickelback concert at Joe Louis Arena in Detroit. My dad had bought tickets for my brother to go, but at the last minute his friend stood him up so my brother didn't want to go after that. So... we went. It was a good time, apart from the HALF HOUR BATHROOM LINES. Nickelback puts on a great show, I definitely recommend going to one of their concerts if you have a chance. All the bands were great. I am glad we went! I think they overfilled the place though, because the bathroom lines were ridiculous! I had a girl come up to me and beg me to let her go in front of me in the bathroom line. She offered money and everything, and I told her the only thing she could offer me that would be worthwhile was a pair of dry pants, because I would need them if someone else was in front of me in line. I think there was swearing involved, there was NO way I was letting that girl cut in line. LOL Andrea with a full bladder is NOT very nice. Now I feel bad for the girl but she needed to do the time like I did. Who knows, it might make her devekop a little character? muahahaha....
Posted by andrealamorand at 5:29 AM 0 comments
Labels:
Monday, July 16, 2007

First Post
Hello!I thought this would be a good way to catch everyone up on what is going on in our lives. 2007 has definitely been the best year of our lives. April 21st Aaron and I got married, it was such a beautiful day! The weather was perfect, we had our friends and family with us celebrating, the day went off (almost) without a hitch! Then our honeymoon in Universal Studios was after that, and it was a blast. I recommend EVERYONE go there!Shortly after we got back, Aaron got a new job, a good job! He has been there for just over 2 months now. On May 2nd, Aaron's sister Kim gave birth to a beautiful little girl named Sadie Rose. She is happy and healthy, and we couldn't ask for a better neice! I swear the little girl's smile is addictive! =)And as if we needed anything else to make this year go great, Aaron and I will be closing on our FIRST HOME in about 3 weeks! YAY!!!!! It is 3 bedroom, 1 1/2 bathroom ranch in Westland, within walking distance of Hines Park. And it has a fenced in back yard for our dog Bear, which is fabulous. Watch out for an invitation for a cookout, we don't know when it will be yet but we know we want to have one to celebrate our new house. =)Well this is about all I have for now. Thanks for reading, hopefully it didn't bore you to tears, ;) and we will be sure to blog about any news we have!!
Posted by andrealamorand at 11:30 AM 0 comments
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)

No comments: