Isabella Maria

Isabella Maria
Her 3 week pictures... such an angel!

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

KFC- to eat or not to eat?

So for a while now I have heard about www.kentuckyfriedcruelty.com and chose to not look. Partly for selfish reasons, I like their food! Also partly because I know if I watch it I will probably never eat chicken, or any other kind of meat, again.
Well, I finally made myself go there, I am just sickened. I want to forward it to everyone in hopes that it affects you all the same way. Not to sound all after school special, but... If enough people care and act on it, then something will change and these animals' lives will improve. I tried to put the videos in this post but the site wouldn't let me.
I don't know how the people that work there can sleep at night. I wouldn't be able to do that job for one second. Hell, while driving home from WV I saw a homeless dog on the side of road, all skinny and friendly and I cried all the way to Ohio!
I hope you will go to the site and see for yourself...

kentuckyfriedcruelty.com

4 comments:

kimberkara said...

http://www.pg.com/common/product_sitemap.shtml

Iams and P&G (Proctor and Gamble)Cause Animals to Suffer Needlessly
For nearly 10 months in 2002 and early 2003, a PETA investigator went undercover at an Iams contract testing laboratory, where a dark, sordid secret was discovered beneath the dog- and cat-food manufacturer’s wholesome image. Our investigator found dogs who had gone crazy from intense confinement in barren steel cages and cement cells, dogs who had been left on a filthy paint-chipped floor after chunks of muscle had been hacked from their thighs, dogs who had been surgically debarked, and horribly sick dogs and cats who were languishing in their cages, neglected and left to suffer without veterinary care.
IDK - There's a lot of stuff we should be boycotting - The link above has all of the P&G products to boycott. I could go on... actually I will blog myself about this idea I am havng. :)

I'm Scooter, but I might be a troll. said...

Good lord. I didn't eat at KFC because I find their chicken to taste like... *DELETED*.

Why are Iams and P&G torturing animals?

Andrea said...

Thank God I don't feed the boys Iams!
They eat Nutro... hope there is nothing bad abut them... it is the only stuff that makes Bear not poo blood. :/

Anonymous said...

I hated the Kentucky Fried Cruelty video, i was crying when i watched it and that was 2 years ago... i will only buy it once in a blue moon now... they have other food than chicken ya know... their potato wedges and mashed potatos arent slaughtered the way the chickens are... however, im sure that mean masher that then slices them up and throws them in that hot dehydrating tank is sure to be cruel to the potato some how.... lol