Isabella Maria

Isabella Maria
Her 3 week pictures... such an angel!

Friday, March 12, 2010

Evil woman.

I think they wrote this about me.
What I wouldn't give right now for a large glass of red wine, a cigarette and maybe an Ativan. I feel like I am going crazy! I am not even going to get into what pissed me off so bad because 1. I am so sick of dwelling on it, but I have no life so I have TONS of time to think about it. and 2. it would just be rude to the party involved because I am having a hard time censoring myself.
All I know is pregnancy makes me a bitch. I think I might start wearing a shirt to warn all who come near. And maybe instead of getting a sign on my fence that says "Screw the dogs, beware of the crazy bitch in the house!" I could literally, very literally, beat the shit out of someone with a shovel right now. I am sure this is not healthy, and most definitely not Christian of me. But Good God. To those of you who have been pregnant, you probably understand. To those of you who will be pregnant, beware. To those of you who have impregnated someone, may God be with you. If your woman is anything like me, just 1. do as you're f*cking told, 2. invest in a good helmet and 3. do as you are damn well told, just in case you missed it the first time.
This might seriously be an only child here in my womb. I hope I forget all about this craziness and convince myself to do it one more time.

No comments: