Isabella Maria

Isabella Maria
Her 3 week pictures... such an angel!

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Feed Me!

We are trying to plan a long weekend home in Michigan in late April. And I am almost as excited for the food I will be eating in Michigan as I am to see my friends and family. I have plans of all the places I want to dine...
1. Olga's Kitchen... I want a basket of snackers with extra cheese! And an orange cream cooler while I am at it.
2. Bahama Breeze... I want the chicken with the lemon butter sauce and sweet mashed potatoes and yuca fries. Damn.
3. Buca di Beppos for some gnocchi... Mmmmm.....
4. MIDDLE EASTERN FOOD!!!!! I want some falafel and real homemade hummus so bad it hurts! Ooh and some fattoush salad. Gotta get all this at Fattoush Village in Livonia.
And... to wash it all down... Vernor's. Please and thank you.

I am thinking of all this food that I can't have and it gets me angry. :/ We have diddly squat in the house because I have been too busy napping to go to the grocery store. I had Long John Silver's for dinner because the baby wanted mercury... uh I mean fish. hahaha Don't worry this is the second time in my pregnancy I have had any fish. But because of my poor choices this afternoon I can and will not order out. I can't afford to gain 50+ pounds with this baby! However my poor choice was glorious!

I wish I could quit thinking about food. I would say my appetite is increasing for sure now. The last few days I eat the normal amount of times but every time has been 100% of all meals, and side salads, and stealing from Aaron... this kumquat sized little goober gives me the appetite of a big brawny man!
I should be ashamed to tell anyone this but it is so gross that I have to tell. This morning all I could think about was a peanut butter and jelly sandwich and fish. Not together, but I knew I had to have both of those today. So I had a little roll with some PB&J on it and a big glass of milk, and maybe 2 hours later... Aaron came home with my fish. Good GOD!

No comments: