Isabella Maria

Isabella Maria
Her 3 week pictures... such an angel!

Friday, July 3, 2009

Not sure what to call this one...

I feel this need to write even though my life is, at this point, particularly boring. Sorry for those of you who feel compelled to read this. haha.
I have been thinking about writing a book. I have talked about it for years. I had a... for lack of a better word... "interesting" childhood and this is what sparks the idea for the book. It is a fictitious piece of writing inspired by true events that happened to me and my family. One day I was thinking about it and was like, "WOW- wouldn't this shitty situation be even more horrific if events A,B and C were thrown in too?! Now that is something I can write about!" And *poof* there was the idea.
Now I just hope I can commit to it and actually do it. I have lots of ideas for things and never follow through with them.
Although no I take it back, life is not entirely boring right now. On July 1 Kim had my second niece, Violet. She is adorable! I am actually going over to Kim's house ASAP to help out/pick up dinner/visit/whatever needs to be done. I am only blogging right now because I just fed the dogs and now they have to be outside for their obligatory post-feeding poo. I do not want to come home to two dog piles in my kitchen. Hardly appetizing.
So Aaron has been gone for almost 2 months now. It is still hard. I am getting used to sleeping on my own, but I miss the companionship. I miss his laugh. I really resent having to get a step stool or a pair of tongs to reach the cereal on the top shelf. He was really handy that way. I still shriek like a little bitch when I see a bug, and miss his bug killing expertise dearly.
On the plus side to being alone though, dinner time is very easy. I don't think I have cooked in two weeks. lol. Dinners often consist of food from the local middle eastern restaurant, or soup, or toast with peanut butter and jelly. And no I am not destitute. I am lazy! I find I actually eat less with Aaron here. Weird. I SO thought it would be the opposite.
Well the dogs are probably done, so I should go. I want to snuggle my newborn niece.

No comments: