Isabella Maria

Isabella Maria
Her 3 week pictures... such an angel!

Monday, July 6, 2009

Update on the Myspace drama. :) Renamed.

Haha, so my friend emailed me back and said, "Yeah I have no idea what happened, I lost a lot of my friends on here, send me another request." So it looks like it was no more than another instance of me over reacting. I do it often.
And where in the hell are all the mosquitoes coming from? I kill at least one a day in my house! Mother effers!
My first day back to work after the three day weekend was today and I am very upset to be back already. I need a vacation! A loooong one. Like, 3 months. Speaking of needing things, I also need someone to buy my house, to lose about 80 pounds and an ipod nano. I would be a much happier girl if all those things happened.
After I finish watching Twilight again (for the ninth time... Good Lord) I am going to work out, shower, then go to bed. I just can't help myself. I love Robert Pattinson. He doesn't know it yet, but he's going to be my boyfriend. ;)

7 comments:

kimberkara said...

eeeewwwww!!!!!

Andrea said...

I can't believe you of all people don't think he's gorgeous. You like skinny guys!

kimberkara said...

Oh, did I misunderstand? I thought this was a B.O.B. update.

Andrea said...

LMAO!!!
No it was an update on the person I blogged about last time, my friend that I called "Bob".
NOT B.O.B.!!!
LMAO!!!!

But thanks for pointing that out-- I will change the name promptly.

Booya said...

Wait, talk about the B.O.B. that Kimber was talking about! :)

Andrea said...

Hahahaha.... Booya you're funny! A girl never um... bobs and tells!
LMAO

Andrea said...
This comment has been removed by the author.