Isabella Maria

Isabella Maria
Her 3 week pictures... such an angel!

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Jumping on the Bandwagon... and some sappiness.

After having posted many blogs on myspace over the years, I figured it was time to have something a little more concrete. So from here on out I think I will blog on here instead of myspace. I might even transfer all my old blogs here too, well at least the ones I like.
I have enjoyed reading Kim, Mark and Chris's blogs on here... so I thought I would do it too. Seems like a cool website.
Well, it is 2:45 AM, and there is not a whole lot to talk about right now. Aaron and the dogs are crashed on the couch, I have been awake for a few hours after a quick nap and am now awake and doing this, as well as kicking ass on Mobsters. I am starting to get scared that I am turning into a huge dork. If someone sees me playing D&D please find an intervention. At that point it would be WELL overdue. :)
If any of you are new readers, here is a little about me. I am a nearly 28 year old married woman living in Michigan with my husband Aaron and our 2 dogs. We bought a house a year ago, and are pretty happy with our lives. I am a nurse at the CS Mott Children's Hospital and have worked there for over three years now. My husband, as much as I may complain about him from time to time, is my largest source of happiness and laughter I have. He is silly, loving and loyal forever. No doubts there. We have known eachother for 5 years in November. Basically from the night we met we were a couple. He is great. And sexy. AS HELL. I need to post a pic of him. ;)
If you asked someone that knows me well, they may say I have a... slightly strange sense of humor. Well if you ever met Aaron you would definitely think he is a little bizarre! He constantly keeps me laughing. That, among other reasons, is why we get along so well. I love the fact that he can say or do something silly and we can be in our own little world and crack up together-- even if we are in a room full of people.
We are a very loving couple. In the beginning we were sickening to others because we were so lovey-dovey. We are still that couple, but now we can be in public and not constantly paw all over each other. At first it bothered me, I was scared this signified that something was wrong with our relationship. Now I just realize there is nothing wrong at all, we've just grown/changed over time. We don't have to fit all our affection into over night stays at his house, because we have lived together for almost 3 years. We don't have to make up for any more lost kisses or time. It took me a while to realize this. But we still sit on the couch with legs intertwined, we still kiss each other when we come home from work or errands, and say "I love You" often.
OK, I meant for this to be an intro blog, not a rough draft of my renewal vows. :) Sorry, I get on tangents. I guess this is the best place for it though. I am going to clean my basement carpets a little bit and try to go back to sleep. And so you know, no I am not suffering from bi-polar disorder and that is why I am cleaning my carpet at 3AM, I work nights. This is kind of my day time. I know. Weird.

2 comments:

kimberkara said...

Welcome to blogspot.
Aaron is a dork. :D

I'm Scooter, but I might be a troll. said...

Welcome to Blogspot, as Kim said. I have found this place to be a good outlet for my thoughts, fears, and hopes.

Goodness, you, Cassie, a friend of mine that wishes to be anonymous for now... my blog roll is growing quite large.

Oh, and get rid of your CAPTCHA. Nobody spam comments anymore. The goons in lawyer suits over at Google made sure of that.