Isabella Maria

Isabella Maria
Her 3 week pictures... such an angel!

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Best of MySpace Blogs #3

Before you read any further, if you are grossed out by a woman talking about PMS- do not continue.
On the other hand, if you can handle reading about mood swings and may even get a laugh out of it, grab yourself a pound of chocolate, put your feet up and read on.


OK, so here is my advice to you all for the day.

DON'T LET A WOMAN PACK BOXES WHEN SHE IS PREMENSTRUAL.

It will only get ugly.

I have been trying to be useful on my day off. I signed MORE mother F*%king paperwork with the realtor today, brought the husband his lunch and stuff to work, worked on laundry, emptied and reloaded the dishwasher, and packed boxes for moving. Yay me, right?
However, the tape is not working the way tape should. It makes a point to sticking to itself at EVERY opportunity. It is pissing me off SO bad. There are little bits of tape from where I have tried to restart the roll all over my pant legs. There are a couple knives on my kitchen counter that undoubtedly have tape on them too. There might be tape on the wall in the hallway. My jaw hurts from being clenched and swearing at the tape under my breath. And of course, Bear is not helping anything. That little bastard has dunked his head in the toilet (swear to God) to get a tissue, stolen 2 washclothes that now have to be rewashed, tried to eat one of my hair clips, and OF COURSE is completely under my feet when I am pacing around the house with the aforementioned F*%ing tape. Someone is going to get it. My gut instinct tells me it is going to be Bear. I have a feeling Aaron is going to come home and the apartment will be all packed, and Bear is going to be taped to the wall with the tape that I finally freed from itself. I can see it, and it actually amuses me a little. The thing that scares me a little is that it is not inconceivable.
So, that is my story. I actually had to take a moment away from the situation and calm down. To any women reading this, I am sure you understand. To the men reading this, consider yourselves lucky that you don't have to understand. Oh and before you ask why I write about PMS--- please don't forget I am a nurse and don't find it weird or "icky". But seriously you have my word I will never blog about the physiological aspects of it all, just the emotional/psychological aspects. OK must go get ready, meeting Aaron for dinner soon.

No comments: