Isabella Maria

Isabella Maria
Her 3 week pictures... such an angel!

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Best of MySpace Blogs #4

Saturday, March 24, 2007
Random Thoughts Category: Life

Hello, there are several things I wanted to blog about, but if I did a blog for it on it's own, it would be about 2 sentences. So I am going to smoosh all those random little bits of info into one and call it a blog. Hope it doesn't put you to sleep, you have been warned!
Last week Bear pooped 4 quarters. Seriously. All at once. My dog shits money? Should I start collecting this? LOL PS- we threw the quarters away. You couldn't pay me enough to wash those things and spend them. The thought that they were inside his whole intestinal tract grosses me out.
Planning a wedding is stressful. It makes me sad because there are people I wish I could invite and I can't because I can't afford it. So if I didn't invite you sorry, it wasn't personal! We are poor. =( But chances are, if you think to yourself, Awww, I wasn't invited, then you are one of the people I am talking about and I wish you could be there with me. =( Being poor sucks.
I am getting close to another kid at work. He is the funniest kid ever and seeing him get better is just amazing. He has impoved SO MUCH since I met him. Kids like him are the reason I LOVE my job. They get better and go home and do kid things, laying in a hospital bed is not a kid thing.
I keep having really vivid dreams. Every night when I go to sleep it is more like I am at a movie, not sleeping. Then I wake up and think, "what in the hell was that?" and then I fall back asleep and have another one. Weird. Is this a pre-wedding stress thing? Or a I-need-a-vacation thing?
I am going to have a whole new family next month. My last name is going to change. Weird. I am SUPER excited, but it is weird. I can't wait to be Aaron's wife. I think that people either don't get the permanence of marriage, or they go into it with the perspective of "well if I can change my mind I can always get a divorce," or something. The thought of this being me permanently changing my life and promising to be with this one person forever is awesome, and sometimes I go WHOA because it hits me just how serious this is. And then I smile, because I am so happy that it is Aaron I am doing this with. I feel like a teenager again, like I might doodle "I love Aaron Lamorand" all over again. LOL I AM SUCH A DORK.
I really hope the wedding turns out how I picture it in my head. Pretty, sweet, lots of flowers, friends, family, food and booze. I will probably cry. I know my parents will. And Autumn.
Sadie will be here soon! Last night I was doing some (more) shopping for the shower and I almost cried reading a baby book. She isn't even here yet and I love the crap outta that kid. I am going to be a blubbering idiot with her, and she will totally have me wrapped around her finger.
OK I have to get back to wedding stuff, gotta go. If you are reading this and you read the whole thing you are a trooper!

No comments: