Isabella Maria

Isabella Maria
Her 3 week pictures... such an angel!

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Best of MySpace Blogs #5

Tuesday, December 26, 2006
I am officially a grown-up. Current mood: tired and at work!!! Category: tired and at work!!! Life
Yeah, I know. I am 26, I am a grown up. Duh, no big news there. However I don't always feel like a grown up. I would just like to point out what has made me realize it this time.
In the past, things that would make me excited at Christmas were things like makeup, cd's, etc. Granted those things are still very cool to get, but the things that made me the most excited this year were not quite those things this year. This year it was bed sheets, kitchen knife block and (best of ALL!!!) a toaster!! Weird, huh? Last night Aaron and I made a peice of toast, just because we could. We are such losers. LOL. Didn't realize it until I didn't have one, but toasters are important. If you have your own place and no toaster, it just feels like you're camping. Once I even microwaved a toaster streudel because I wanted one. LOL what a loser!!! It was only 3 months without one, but lemme tell ya, I felt it. You'd think I would just go buy one, but we would pretty much always forget about it until we wanted a bagel or something like that.
Hope everyone had a great Christmas!! Best wishes for a very Happy and Safe New Year!

No comments: