Isabella Maria

Isabella Maria
Her 3 week pictures... such an angel!

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

So annoying

Yesterday I took a pregnancy test when I got home from work. It was negative. So OK fine, I go about my day.
Well I had forgotten to throw the negative test away. So when I went to the bathroom to shower last night before bed I pick it up to throw it away... then I look at it, it's POSITIVE. Hours later this tests looks different.
The other tests I took this week (I buy them at the dollar store, so I will take them as often as I feel like and not feel bad, haha) bled and caused weird lines on them after I read them as negative too. But this one looked different. Kim, it looked JUST like the one you had in November that you showed me. A very faint line, but a line nonetheless.
So this morning I took another one to see if it was true and that I really am pregnant. Nope. No go. Big fat negative.
I know that is says readings after 10 + minutes are not accurate, but damn. I have taken a LOT of pregnancy tests and none of them had ever looked like that. Last night I was so excited I felt like a kid at Christmas. I was too excited to go to sleep. Now I have to go to work tired and NOT pregnant.
Boo.

8 comments:

I'm Scooter, but I might be a troll. said...

Hugs, Andrea. Hugs.

kimberkara said...

It is a good sign.

Booya said...

I know this sounds crazy, but try not to stress over conceiving. My wife did and we thought we were never going to conceive. When she had given up hope, so to speak, we conceived our first. I swear stress has something to do with it. And trust me, we all got enough stress already.

none said...

Hey Hon, I hate to say it but he's right. We tried 2 1/2 years to have our 2nd youngest, I know you probably don't want to hear it but stress does play a major factor with it. We had pretty much quit trying and decided if it happened it happened and it did. I know it's not what you want to hear. I wish you all the luc in the world and we'll pray for you that it happens soon. Till then, lots of hugs. If you need someone to talk to, I'm here, I know you don't know me but I'm here for you if you need an ear. Mark knows how to get ahold of me.

Andrea said...

No, it doesn't sound crazy. I am really not stressing over it though... it is a source of excitement! Well, the trying and testing part, not the doctor part of it.
I do however, think about it a lot. A LOT. But how can one not think about the one thing they want the most in the world?

Thanks guys.
:)
*hugs*

Booya said...

You could always use the high school method I told you about in a previous post. I'm just sayin... :)

Andrea said...

Oh I am sure I will.
Well, if it wasn't so damn cold in Michigan we would!

Cat's Litterbox said...

Oh Andrea-- there's NOTHING in the world like taking that test with all the hopes that it'll be positive and then seeing it's negative. Steve and I went through six tests once... I was late and stayed late and I just "knew" I was pregnant. Nope. We were so excited as we waited for the results... and then absolutely crushed when it was negative. I hope you get to experience the joy that a positive test yields. :(