Isabella Maria

Isabella Maria
Her 3 week pictures... such an angel!

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Crazy Pants

So... turns out there is this weird guy on blogspot.com who thinks its necessary to tell you you're going to hell if you don't share EXACTLY the same very narrow minded and unaccepting views as he has. I saw him messing with my friends, so I made a comment to him on one of their blogs.
I woke up this morning to find 24 new comments on my latest blog that I posted days before I ever commented about him. At first I was going to erase them but then as I was reading them they became quite comical. So I am going to save them for your gawking pleasure if you want to see it. Just go to my last blog and read the comments.
I will say this about him, I think it's great that he has such a love for God. I wish more people did. But, I also love God and I don't go around harassing people who don't, or who do but just have different beliefs than I do. I think about 95% of Christians agree with me here when I say that he is NOT helping out God or Christianity because he is promoting hate and intolerance.
I know if I had a problem like drug addiction or anything else bad, I could go to the woman who married Aaron and I and she would accept me and try to help me in any way she could. She really IS a follower of God and would try to help. If I emailed Crazy Pants and asked him for help he would send me links to websites that tell me to be afraid that I am going to hell for eternity. How is that helping? Would Jesus do that? NO. He would probably hug me and tell them that no matter what, he loves me.
I know nothing I say or blog will change this person's point of view, and that is fine. That was not my intent. But I HAD to blog about it for the sheer WTF factor of it all.

A little nugget of wisdom/info/whatever I have for him and anyone else like him is this: Love the sinner, hate the sin.
If you truly think that someone is doing something wrong, chastising them for it will not improve their behavior.
***I am SOOOO not saying this because I want this person's acceptance! I'm just sayin is all.***

He said in a couple things that he is a saved Christian. All jokes and irritation aside, I am glad for him. But if he is trying to get others closer to God by doing what he is doing, he is actually causing much more harm than good.

PS- If I keep getting harassed by him on here I am going to copy and paste this blog as well as every comment I have ever gotten from him and send it to the blogspot.com/google administrators and try to get him booted off of here. This is not a threat, it's a promise. Pick your battles, buddy.

4 comments:

kimberkara said...

It'll take a few reports to get him banned from blogspot. I suggest reporting what you have since Crazy Pants (AKA Nutjob)will not ponder the ramifications of his actions.
I missed him a little btw - I thought he was gone when I didn't see him yesterday. Nutjobs can be interesting, tho I wish he were an intelligent one. I mean, I would be honored if Charles Manson tried to harass me. He is brilliantly crazy. Nutjob just copy and pastes. He's on the short bus of trolls.

Andrea said...

Right. If you click on one of the links he sends you it's just the same shit he types in your comments.
BO-RING.

I'm Scooter, but I might be a troll. said...

The nut has stolen my identity. If you get a comment that is mean or weird, check to see if it's really me. I'm the Scooter that's been here for three years, rather than the Scooter that has been here for two days.

none said...

I know it's a little late, but Amen sister! hate only begets hate. I sent him a little message of my own and I pray just maybe some little part may get through to him.