Isabella Maria

Isabella Maria
Her 3 week pictures... such an angel!

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Stressed.....

I talked to Aaron this morning and he told me that he should be done with his Spanish class on October 8! This is great because I don't have to wait as long to see him. But it is horrible because I just lost a month of planning time. Shit!
So I called in to work for tomorrow. Here's the list of why:
1. I have about 8 houses in Uvalde TX that I have to call on and arrange appointments to see the houses.
2. I have to find a U-Haul truck or something like that and book it... fast!
3. I have to apply for more jobs in Texas so we can eat and stuff.
4. I have to apply for a Nursing License in Texas ($200... ugh).
5. I have to get my brakes and rotors done because when I drive it sounds like metal on metal when I brake and it really freaks me out!
6. Hair needs cutting.
7. Need new tags for both cars.
8. Need to mail Aaron his phone so we can actually talk daily and use Verizon instead of pay extra for a pay as you go phone...
9. PACK.
10. Not to mention... I have to figure out what to do with my house... because I can no longer afford it AND fund the move to Texas... isn't that special?!
F*******CK!

It's times like these that I am glad I am not a drinker... because if I was I would be drunk as hell.

PS- I am also in the middle of my first cycle on Clomid. While I have not experienced any psychosis that I was warned about, I doubt it's helping anything. I have been having some cramps for most of the night. That's just wonderful...
OK, I am exhausted. I am going to bed. I hope I wake up with a brain full of answers!
Another PS- Any party I planned to have on the 22nd at my house is officially OFF!

2 comments:

kimberkara said...

If nothing is already planned by a friend then I will make sure something happens Sat night. You deserve a good relaxing buzz! I can always tell Gary he invited us over! lol

Andrea said...

You're the best. :)