Isabella Maria

Isabella Maria
Her 3 week pictures... such an angel!

Friday, May 29, 2009

Twilight

So a couple months ago my cousin and I watched it. I LOVED it. I was with her over Memorial Day weekend, we watched it again. Oh my God. LOVE. So I went out and bought it the next day. I have watched it twice this week. And I am reading the book. Help me.
I feel silly because people say it is geared for teenage girls, but hell no it's NOT. Edward Cullen is way too smoldering hot for teenagers. Uhhh.... I probably shouldn't watch it anymore. I am a married woman. Yet that movie... uh you just gotta watch it. Kim said that vampires shouldn't sparkle. He could roll around in a pile of dog shit and look just as delicious as he does sparkly. And what's my favorite thing ever? Diamonds! If a man looks encrusted in jewels it's all the more reason to love him. :D
Robert Pattinson is probably one of the most painfully sexy people I have ever seen in my life. Painful. Frustratingly, painfully gorgeous.

2 comments:

Mrs. Walker said...

Did you read the books? The movie SUCKED compared to the books... so if you liked... I should say, if you LOVED the movie, you will absolutely LOVE the books!!!

Andrea said...

Oh yeah I have read all four books and Midnight Sun on Stephanie Meyer's website. And bought the movie... and the soundtrack... I am addicted.
I LOVED the books SOOOOO much!