Isabella Maria

Isabella Maria
Her 3 week pictures... such an angel!

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Something cooler than an Easter Basket!

So I woke up this morning to none other than a period. YAY!
I know, how many women can say they're honestly happy about getting a period!? But this is a GREAT step for me! It means I ovulated! According to my new "cycle", I ovulated around probably the end of March. So only after about 3 weeks of being on glucophage. That shit is magic, I swear!
I AM SO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So I am hoping it happens more often (lets say, every 28-35 days) so I can have a little Lamorand.
I was literally hopping up and down in the bathroom with the biggest smile on my face. You would have thought I won the lottery. :)
So maybe there is hope after all...
:D
Ecstatic!

6 comments:

kimberkara said...

Yay you have cramping and bleeding! It's kind of funny to be psyched for something that most people hate. It is also a good reminder to appreciate the little things in life that most of us take for granted.

cassdawn said...

congratulations!

now say little lamorand three times fast.

I'm Scooter, but I might be a troll. said...

Yay, Menses!

Mommy Phoenix said...

So, Are your boobs still hurting? lol

Martha@A Sense of Humor is Essential said...

Found you on the Google Blog listing for other RN's. Best Wishes on your baby dreams.

Andrea said...

Thanks Martha!
:)