Isabella Maria

Isabella Maria
Her 3 week pictures... such an angel!

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Unfortunately this is probably a good sign.

I feel evil. No, I don't think you get it. Evil. EEEVILLL. Like, leave the room, don't come in to my eye sight without either a dazzling compliment or ... actually no. Not even that, and chocolate makes me sick now, so that won't even sway me. I am glad I don't have the balls to act out the images in my head. I would be in big trouble. I don't want to kill anyone, but I do want to yell at people until they cry and/or crack a dining room chair across someone's back. Damnit.
I am trying SO hard to let it pass. But as soon as I feel it going away, I see something that pisses me off all over again.
As bad as this is to go through, and as ugly as it could be, deep down I know this is good because it probably means my body is absorbing my hormones again. Unfortunately the hormones that make me feel like a sociopath are the same little nuggets of joy that will help me ovulate and ultimately, conceive, so I really can't complain too much. This ugly, vile attitude I feel is probably estrogen, progesterone, or a cyclone whirl mix of the two coming back into my blood stream in the amounts that I should be having. God, one can only hope. Because if I feel this livid for NO DAMN REASON it will only be bad.
Yeah I have been moody over the last few months occasionally even though I wasn't having periods, but this is above and beyond. I hope this means I am "back to normal".
Ugh.
I feel like if I open my mouth and speak it will sound like Reagan from the Exorcist.

4 comments:

kimberkara said...

Yikes. Will alcohol help?

I'm Scooter, but I might be a troll. said...

Reagan eventually got better. Just throw a priest out of a window, and you'll be fine.

Booya said...

So Captian Howdy is there huh, keep away from the crucifix. The Power of Christ compels you!

cassdawn said...

yep. you're on the right track. got to be a little crazy to get pregnant ;)

i know booya already said this but it's sooooo good

the power of christ compels you!