Isabella Maria

Isabella Maria
Her 3 week pictures... such an angel!

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas Everyone!

Just wanted to write a quick little blog to you all to wish you all the best. I hope you all get what you want in your stockings, that you have a delicious meal while being surrounded by your loved ones and your spirit is touched by the whole reason this day even exists... Jesus. OK, I am done with my sappiness for now.
And on New Years Eve, I hope you get several jello shots, beers and bottles of champage and laugh until you pee your pants a little. :D

I am so excited for Aaron to open all his stuff, he got everything he wanted this year. Not that this is all about presents, I know there is a bigger reason for it all... but seeing him happy makes me happy. God I am a sappy shit! LOL

OK I am about to get the hell outta work so I can watch a Christmas Story and decorate decorations with my familia.

3 comments:

I'm Scooter, but I might be a troll. said...

Merry Christmas Andrea. I am glad you are a blogger.

kimberkara said...

It went well. I'm glad you were there with us.

Unknown said...

You are too funny! Hope you had a greay Christmas as well and have a wonderful New Year!