Isabella Maria

Isabella Maria
Her 3 week pictures... such an angel!

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Update on the girly parts

Hello All,
Looks like I probably do NOT have PCOS... this is probably all caused by rapid weight gain... thank you night shifts! I am now working on losing it so I can get cute and pregnant. :) Thanks to all for your kind words and thoughts. I appreciate them.
Now I would like to say how I hate snow. I hate driving in it. We are supposed to get up to 10 inches tomorrow. 10 INCHES. WTF? I hate snow.
I would rather it rain. Ugh.

I have SO much to do before Christmas. I can think of at least 6 different gift I need to get people, and not one damn thing is wrapped. Not ONE DAMN THING. I suck at this.
PS- If you didn't see our Christmas cards, they are great. I will have to ask someone to put a copy on the net for me.
PPS- If someone will record Coronation Street for me I would be forever in your debt. Seriously! I MISS IT. That would be a great Xmas gift for me. And Cheap.
OK gotta go do some chemo.

4 comments:

I'm Scooter, but I might be a troll. said...

I am so glad I know what your job entails, or your last sentence would have freaked me the fuck out.

All right, Andrea. Time for you to spend more money on less food, and hump your husband. Hump him! Hump him NOW!!!

Booya said...

Glad to hear it's not PCOS. And just for the record you have moved right past cute in right into "Hey baby, come here often".

I agree with Scooter, you need to be a bit more descriptive when talking about chemo, please.

And yeah, go "DO" your husband! **then come back and give us all the details, all the very graphic, in depth details!** LOL

cassdawn said...

YAY for intact girly parts!!

so naive though . . . cute and pregnant only go together for like the first couple of months then they are mutually exclusive ;)

wanna see the xmas card!

can't help you with coronation street.

let me just say again - YAY for good working girlie parts

kimberkara said...

Thanks for the update - I've been thinking about your girly parts all day. Speaking of parts... sometimes 10 inches is pretty swell. huh huh huh.
OK gotta go do some spanking.