Isabella Maria

Isabella Maria
Her 3 week pictures... such an angel!

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Pregnancy Hormones.

Yeah... they're a bitch.
I was at work today and Wayne (the recovery nurse who brings has laptop to work and we listen to Christmas Carols) played something on youtube called The Pink Glove Dance. It is about promoting breast cancer awareness. And for whatever the hell reason, it made me cry, at work. Seriously. It's not even fricking sad! If you want to see it click here.
As embarrassing as it was, thank God there is a 13 or 14 week pregnant girl there named Shanna who knew EXACTLY what I was going through and we had a good laugh about it. All I could say in between sobs and laughter was "I'm an asshole", "stupid baby" and "Breast cancer is sad". Jesus. I have 33 more weeks to go. This is going to be a bumpy ride.
But I am still grateful for it, no matter how unreasonable and swollen I become.

2 comments:

kimberkara said...

how is Aaron holding up?

Andrea said...

I'm not gonna lie... He has been growled at a few times. Then once in a while I tell him "I am having a moment of clarity, sorry honey!" and hug him. He has been very supportive and happy about his up and coming embryo. :)