Isabella Maria

Isabella Maria
Her 3 week pictures... such an angel!

Sunday, September 27, 2009

It was a good weekend. My friend Erica and her daughter Jenna stayed at my house on Friday night. We hung out, watched TV and movies, and had a little garage sale at my house on Saturday morning. It was so fun.
Saturday Erica's husband Tom kept Jenna and the other two kids (Dylan and Ian) so Erica and I could time just us time. It was honestly the first time we had no kids with us since she got pregnant with Jenna in 1998! (Well, apart from when her Dad was in the ICU, the kids weren't there the first time we went there.) It was awesome to have some time with just the two of us. I love her kids, they are sweet and funny, but it's nice to have grown up time, too.
We went to Mark and Jason's birthday party and had a good time. We got to watch Stevie's weird neighbors fight for over an hour in the front lawn. I was so embarrassed for them. They were two white guys, calling each other honky (sp?) and also the N word. The first one was just stupid, they are both white. And the second name was stupid for the same reason, but it pissed me off just to hear them say it. I hate that word. It's disgusting. I know I have a rotten ass mouth, but even I have a limit. I mean come on people, get some standards.
We watched their stupidity for a while, but when they actually started physically fighting we called the cops. It took them about 15-20 minutes to get there, which from what I heard is good for Westland cops. A couple times I chanted "Jerry! Jerry! Jerry!". I don't think they heard it though. It was mostly for my own amusement though. I didn't want the fight to come over to where we all were. None of us wanted to get involved but we did enjoy the show. There were people in their driveways watching. I am surprised we didn't make popcorn. LOL
Today Erica and I slept in a little, and then played around on the computer looking up people we used to know on facebook and myspace. Being dissatisfied with that since we really didn't find anyone we knew, we looked on OTIS and the sex offender registry... and found an ex boyfriend of mine. So now, two of my ex boyfriends are sex offenders. YUCK. One (Jason) went in for rape and aggravated sodomy, as well as beating the girl (his girlfriend at the time) that he raped and assaulting a police officer. I knew about him years ago. The one I found out about today (Will) was a guy I dated in high school. He lived a couple hours north of where I lived then. I actually broke up with him to start dating the one that beat and raped his girlfriend. The one I found today was actually convicted for Criminal Sexual Conduct - Third Degree (Multiple Variables). Frigging sicko.
How do I attract these men? And thank you God for not letting me be one of their victims. I dated Will when I was a senior in high school and then dated Jason for a year and a half after him, but most of the time he was in Korea for the Army.
So that makes reason # 512 why I am lucky to have Aaron. He is not a sexual deviant! :)
OK I need to get back to life and do something productive.

2 comments:

Sonya said...

I'm a new reader to your blog... but it sounds like you were having troubles ovulating - and the clomid is working?? That's exciting. Are you charting and temping as well? Good luck!

Andrea said...

haha yes read my latest blog, it DEFINITELY WORKED!!!! :D